Tooth Implant Dentistry With Your Sundance Dental Team In Farmington NM and Bloomfield NM
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that can be used to create a perfect replacement tooth for patients who have suffered from tooth loss. Your natural tooth roots can fuse directly with your jawbone to provide necessary bone support. Each dental implant is crafted out of a special titanium alloy that can fuse directly to your bone the same way in a process called ‘osseointegration.’ Dental implants are the perfect tooth replacement option, because they are the only restorative option that restores both the tooth root and the tooth crown, and we are proud to offer them at our offices throughout New Mexico, including Rio Rancho, and Bloomfield NM.
The Benefits of Implant Dentistry:
- Health – When you lose a tooth, the jawbone underneath your gums can start to deteriorate. Dental implants restore jawbone support and can help lower jawbone deterioration for a healthier, happier, smile.
- Beauty – Each dental implant is restored with a custom-made dental crown that looks and feels like a natural tooth. A dental implant can restore your full smile. Dental implants also prevent bone loss and promote a more youthful face.
- Functionality – Our dental implants function just like a natural tooth. You’ll be able to enjoy all of the activities that you enjoyed before your tooth loss.
- Durability – Each tooth implant is crafted from a titanium alloy that is created to last. With proper care, your tooth implant can last a lifetime.
Why Come to Sundance for Implant Dentistry?
Most dentists have to refer their patients to a specialist for the placement of the implant. Your Sundance team can place and restore dental implants right here in one of our offices. You can have every step of the procedure completed at one convenient location by a dentist that you know and trust. With the latest in CT scan technology, the optimal placement for your implant can be determined with even greater precision. Not every office has access to this fantastic technology. Our CT scan technology allows us to perform our implant procedures more efficiently, accurately, and effectively.
To find out more about implant dentistry, call us at our office today. We would be happy to answer any questions, or to schedule an appointment. Call us now if you are in Farmington NM, Rio Rancho NM, Bloomfield NM, or Gallup NM!
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry Blog Category
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry Blog Category
- Smile Makeover